Thursday, 14 July 2011

My Last Couple of Weeks

I'm not even sure where to begin. All I know is that the last couple of weeks might have been the most difficult for me. Where I am forced to be that person who I'm trying not to be anymore. That angry and grudge-ful person. The person who just isn't willing to compromise anymore. Where understanding a couple of people just seems like the last thing I want to do.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't learn anything from it. From all the chaos that happened. From all the ego arguments. From everything. I've learned a lot.
I am now more certain that age doesn't mean anything. You might be older than me but that doesn't mean you know better. About anything.
I was reminded that compliments are just words covered with sugar. Which is why I don't really like 'em. They're just going to give me diabetes.
I was also reminded that people aren't always what they appear to be. Not always what they say they are.

Life is a process, that is true.
And maybe, this is a process that I have to go through to become - hopefully - a better person.
But I hope, being a better person doesn't mean that I have to just shut up when people are acting like a complete ass, and disrespect others just because they can.
No, Sir. I'd rather not be a better person if that's what I have to do.

Now, all I'm hoping for is that, after everything, I - and my friends - will have a new clean start. Well, I hope I'd still be part of the team.
And that we can be better at what we do. I hope that we can continue supporting each other in the future.

PS :
Through out these last few weeks, aside from being thankful for my friends, I am thankful for Pete. Sorry I haven't been the most person in the world lately. And thank you for understanding. Every day, I am reminded that I've made the right decision. Me loves you.
:)

No comments: