Saturday, 29 January 2011

Pilot

Hello there.
You know that girl from the now suspended geekinthe-pink.blogspot.com?
Yeah, that would be ME.
Why is it suspended, you might (or might not) ask.
Well, that's because of  carclinty1@hotmail.com who hacked my email on Friday. Ah yes, I will remember that day for as long as I live. The day I spent explaining to people that I'm fine, not in London (though I wouldn't mind that at all .. ), got robbed and hospitalized. And definitely didn't send emails asking my friends to send me money.
How does it feel, you might ( or - again - might not ) wonder. To have your email account and everything else related to that email, hacked. 
Well, lemme tell you how it feels. It feels BLOODY FUCKING UPSETTING!
First, I used that email for work. So, in that account are article materials, interviews, conversations about events and deals between my magazine and a few major media companies. 
So, hacker, here is my first FUCK YOU to you. And I mean that. From the bottom of my heart.
Second, from that email, the hacker managed to snoop in to my secondary email - gmail - and messed with that too. Hence my suspended old blog. 
Here's another FUCK YOU, hacker. 
The sad thing about knowing that I can no longer access my old blog is realizing that I might never be able to re-read all of the posts. I've shared stories and (mostly) rubbish in that blog for over 3 years. Every single memories for those last few years are now gone. It gives this certain ache when I think about it. 
I can still read a few post via flavors.me -- but, still.
( But thank you, Pete -- for saving a lot of those posts although I kept saying NOT to. Stubbornness very much appreciated. 
* *bleeps* you senseless. :)) *
I don't know why I can be so lucky. Why I'm considered worthy enough to be hacked. 
I'm still waiting for a reply from the Yahoo Support group tho'. I don't think I will get one, but -- this time, I'd like to consider that I am an optimist.


* deep sigh *


But, anyway -- I'm back. With a new blog. The one that clearly shows how I can't choose between Jason Mraz and Radiohead. Well, except for the header. Worry not, that header will be changed - every now and then. Just to balance the love. So I will still annoy you with random post taking about crap. And YOU - stalkers - will still have things to do. To envy me and spending days wishing you were me. 
Well.. maybe not all of you. SOME of you. 
Oh yeah, you know I'm talking about *points* YOU.
I will consider this as a new start. 
A new beginning. A chance for me to ---- oh nevermind. 


And, by the way, you who hacked my email -- I hope you will have a long painful and miserable life ahead. With all the torture, pain, agony and everything else that's similar.
YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!


Cheers!


x

2 comments:

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

as my very first comment on this very new blog, i'm just gonna copy-paste our last convo from YM:

Rini Sucahyo
i'm gonna be positive for this once only
try to look at this from a different point of view
your old blog n emails isinya heartbreaks, disappointments, broken dreams
the hacker took all that away
and forced you to start something totally new

uneeadisti
ASEEEK
HAHAHAHAHA

Rini Sucahyo
a new blog.. new stories..
new life
:-)
the end
ok
back to my old self now
IF THE FUCKING HACKER EVER FUCKS WITH MY ACCOUNTS, I WILL TRASH HIS/HER ACCOUNTS AND FUCK WITH HIM/HER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

PS: hey... nice blog, Yun :))

Unee Adisti said...

HAHAHAHA.
You can't do THAT!
Ih ih.. ga kreatip ah.
:))

Thanks, baby.
*halah. Lebay*
xD