Monday, 31 January 2011

meooooow~

SO!
A couple of weeks ago, I got to the office and saw, like, 7 kittens in front of the office. 8, if you count the mom. I instantly went hysterical. Yes, I'm crazy for cats. Well, animals in general. Except for reptiles. I don't know where they came from and I don't care. All I know is they were ridiculously cute!


 Hello, ladies. Yes, I know. I'm irresistible. Gimme a few more years tho', yeah? 




 I too is irresistible, y'know?



Yeaaaah.. But you two got nothing against me!

  
See? I win, brothers! Suck it up. 
( I'll miss you the most :( )


Say it with me now, " AWWWWWWWWW...... "

 Photo 1 : " Why is this weird lady keeps taking pictures of us, man?" -- " Dunno. Just ignore her *looks away* "..

Photo 2 : " Hm.. okay. She might go away if we do that. *looks away too* "

Photo 3 : " WTF?! She's still here?!! "


But, a couple of days ago, they were moved to another place because a couple of people decided to hate cats. I don't care if you hate cats, but spreading the hate -- I'm not down with that. Just when they started to feel comfortable. Just when feeding them has become a part of my day. 
:(

I will miss you, kittens. 
Be good now.
:((

x

2 comments:

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

I really hope those people who don't like cats and had the nerves to spread hate READ MY COMMENT:

Apa salahnya kalo mereka tetep di situ? Ngerepotin? Ganggu? Ngabisin duit? Nggak kan? Kalian gak harus ngurusin kok, mereka HANYA PERLU TEMPAT TINGGAL. Sama kayak kalian perlu punya rumah.

Dan ada Yuni yg sayang sama mereka dan mau kasih makan. Dan pasti ada yg lain juga yg sebenernya gak masalah ada kucing di kantor. Dikasih makan pun cuma sehari sekali kan? And not in the weekends. Selebihnya mereka juga usaha cari makan sendiri. Terus apa salahnya coba?

Itu kan kantor. Kalian gak tinggal di situ. Mereka gak tinggal di rumah kalian. Mereka cuma numpang di tempat kalian bekerja. Apa salahnya? Apa salah mereka sampe sekarang mereka harus pindah ke tempat yg mereka gak kenal?

Cats are territorial animals. Mereka belum tentu bisa survive di tempat/teritori yang baru. Apalagi kalo gak ada siapapun yang membantu mereka "feel at home" again di sana. The word "JAHAT" doesn't even begin to describe you people. You are much lower than that. Much more disgusting. You people are the lowest of the lowest!

You know, orang2 spt kalian itu, yang gak punya hati dan gak punya otak, harusnya mati aja. Iya. MATI. Beneran deh. Take a gun, shoot yourself. Take a rope, hang yourself. Take a knife, stab yourself. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE.

Sekian.

Unee Adisti said...

I KNEW IT!
I knew you're going to be the only one who'll leave a comment.
haha.
Yeah.. :((
I can't even imagine how they're trying to survive.
And the day before they were moved,I was actually thinking of giving them names.
* nangis lagi *
:((