Sunday, 27 February 2011

Eh?

Random rants while waiting for my Criminal Minds download to finish. 

  1. Been thinking about quitting smoking. Not sure why, I just been having the thought quite a lot - and intense - lately. Maybe I will. I know I should. Let's just hope I don't go back to alcohol. What? We all need to have our own addiction. Hold the judging to yourself.
  2. Going to interview Naif at 2 pm later today. Hm ... yes. Today. It's Sunday already. I haven't got enough questions, I think. This is crazy. I'm swept by the excitement. Gonna see - and interview! - one of my favorite Indo band! Yay! 
  3. April is all I can think about. Well, yeah. Been thinking about March too. Java Jazz. Santana, Sondre, Corrine and Four'fuckin'play! But not at much as April. Maybe because I don't want it as much as April. With that also comes the thought of the things that might stop it from happening. Yeah, I know. Isn't it fun? Paranoia, I mean. BEST!
  4. I've been questioning about a few people I know. Like their motives, what's the hidden agenda behind the things they say/do to/for me.  Please don't push me to my limit. I can be very, VERY, mean if I am pushed that way. Don't forget, respect is mutual and trust is earned.
  5. Dishwalla's Angels or Devils ... what is it about this song that makes me feel like ripping my skin off then pokes eyes before putting a bullet in my head?
  6. I'm feeling like I'm in a weird emotional stage. Right now. This very second. Not sad but I just spent 15 minutes crying. Not happy but I just managed to fake a couple of hours laughing. Which is, by the way, is more draining than crying. *sigh*
Download's done.
Laters.

Cheers!

x

No comments: