Sunday, 20 February 2011

SUNDAY!

I've tagged along in two of the magazine's photo-shoot in just one week! Which, for me, is AWESOME!
First one was on Friday. You can see the (amateur) results HERE.
That was for the front cover. And today it was for the Fashion Spread page. Since next issue will be a wedding issue *yeah yeah, I know*, I've seen a lot of wedding gowns in the two photo-shoots.

Okay. So first, the photo-shoot took place at this small coffee house which - weird enough, I've never heard before! And the place is SO nice! Like, it's really comfortable. And when I say small, it was literal. They only got like 6 or 7 tables inside and 3 tables outside.






And then, we went to this bridal, called ...


The place was SO nice. I love the interior. How minimalist it was. And how white and clean and -- stuff. ARGH!


The wedding dresses are also so nice. They almost made me wanna get married, right there, right now. Heh heh..



This one is my favorite though. 
I dunno, I just like this one the most.


Makes me wanna say ...


... and all.
Hah-hah-ha.

The photographer from Brides on 22, his name is Jeff, was also very nice and friendly. We talked quite a lot about cameras and photography. Just because he's so nice, I decided to erase the idea of grabbing his Nikon and just ... runaway.
*kidding*

These are a couple of shots I managed to "steal" from the photo-shoot :



So, yeah. I enjoyed taking lots of photos and found two great places today. Aside from the daily wonderful back and forth Direct Messages on Twitter *heh-heh*, of course.
All and all, my Sunday isn't bad. It's pretty good.
How was yours?
Hope it was better or at least, as good as mine.

Cheers!

x

No comments: