Thursday, 10 February 2011

On a Thursday at 12.45 AM



I'm on sinking sand
Gravity
No escaping gravity
Gravity
No escaping... not for free
I fall down... hit the ground
Make a heavy sound
Every time you seem to come around



A million pieces of me on the floor
I'm damaged goods for all to see
Now who would ever want to be with me
I've got all the baggage drink the pills
Yeah this is living but without the will





I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done



I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special


Wanted to post something with more words, but these guys covered all of those.
Hope your playlist for tonight is better than mine, boys and girls.

Cheers!

x

No comments: