Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day

I don't really "celebrate" Valentine's day. It's a bit over rated for me. Like, you know, the pink everywhere, the need to go all romantic and shit. Cards, chocolates, flowers, whatever. But I'm all for the spirit of sharing the love. 
My Valentine was -- alright. It was a Monday, so I wasn't really expecting anything. Truth be told, what I was thinking when I woke up in the morning that day was, " SHIT! I HAVEN'T FINISH THAT ARTICLE AND THE DEADLINE'S TODAY! FUUUUUUUCCCK.. " More or less.
But then, I got a postcard from Freyke. It's a hand made postcard. 

 So that was really nice and sweet of him. 
THANK YOU, FREY! LOVE THE POSTCARD! :)

My Valentine started ... ordinary. Well, it was a Monday. What did you expect? But it ended wonderful. Maybe not according to my time zone. But according to his time zone, it was still the 14th of February. So I'll just gonna go with him and believe it was still Valentine's day for me too.
Glad he loved that silly little .gif something I sent him. I hope he's not lying about it though. Oh, and I have Feby Musbar to thank for helping me out with it.
So, yeah. Mine was wonderful. No gifts, no dinner, nothing pink. But still wonderful. Very. So thank you, you!
I can't wait for April. I really can't.
:)

Hope yours was too. And if it wasn't all you expected it would be, well -- you still have other days to share the love, you know that right?

Cheers!

x

No comments: