But,
there are a couple of places that holds a very special place in my heart. Like, if I ever have to spend the rest of my life, it would be in either of these places.
1
San Fransisco
I don't know why. At first, it's just because I really like the name. Haha. Silly, I know. But it's true. I think San Fransisco is a cool name for a city.
But then, I start to get the feeling that it's also a wonderful place. Feels peaceful but not dull, y'know what I mean?
2
Miami, Florida
Why? Well of course because of the beautiful beaches, Papi! And it's always sunny there. But because you got all the wonderful beaches, you're not gonna hate the sun light as much as I'm hating it here.
It'll be different.
Awesome, isn't it?
:)
3
Ireland
Ireland, in my opinion, has one of the best land in the world. It's like living in a vintage postcard.
Especially after I watched this Matthew Goode movie, "Leap Year" and saw this place called Dingle. I mean, OMFG! The place is so ... BEAUTIFUL!
There's a piece of Dingle for ya'.
Pretty, ain't it?
4
London
Why? Well, because he's there. D'uh! muahah-ha.
*paused*
But no, really.
Even it wasn't for him, even if I have never known him - which, thankfully, didn't happen - I've always wanted to go to there. Surrounded with British accent on a daily basis. Fuck! That'll be freakin' awesome. I wanna go to Bristol just because that's where SKINS were shot.
Might meet Jack O'Connell, make him fall in love with me and -- stuff!
Haha. Lame.
And I'm so gonna stalk Iwan Rheon too.
* Okay. That's just plain scary, Unee. *
And I'm so gonna stalk Iwan Rheon too.
* Okay. That's just plain scary, Unee. *
But yeah, the best part would definitely to always be close to you.
And to be able to enjoy cups and cups and cups of coffee together.
:)
5
New York
This is the real deal, bitches!
HAHA.
I LOVE THIS CITY SOOOO MUCH!
Well yeah, despite the fact that I've never been there and the only way I can pretend to know how it feels to live there - aside from awesome photographs - are from tv series. I know that me and NY are meant for each other. How I'm so gonna be in love with it and how it will treat me well.
You're going to be like the best sex I've ever had, NY.
Trust me.
So there ya' go. The places I'm dying to go to. Especially the last two. Unintentional rhyming there. There are two other places; Sydney and Japan. But I'm to tired to look for pictures. Hehe.
Conspire with me, universe and give me the chance to go to those places so that I can take my own picture of those places.
Conspire with me so I can save up the money.
Conspire with me so that I'll be getting a fat raise soon.
* "Yeah, you wish!", her boss suddenly appears from nowhere. *
JUST BE GOOD TO ME FOR ONCE, OKAY?!
That will be all.
Cheers!
x
[ all images are taken from tumblr.com ]










No comments:
Post a Comment