Sunday, 6 February 2011

Saturday Butterday

Huh? What? Butter? No, I didn't spend my Saturday eating butter. That was just another random crap that came from this pretty brain of mine. Anyway, what did you three (assuming how many people are actually reading this blog) people spent your Saturday? I spent mine lazy-ly. A privilege given to human kind to welcome the weekends. These are the things I did :

  • I 'cleaned' up my iPod. You know, sorting out and adding artworks and shit.
  • Downloaded quite a lot of 90s tunes as well! First of all, let me tell you this - yes, all three of you - the 90s were the best era of music. LIKE, THE FUCKING BEST! My friends keep telling me that I should unhook myself from the 90s music and start updating more. Why would I wanna unhook myself from awesomeness just to keep up with the crap made by Miley Cyrus and the gang? Oh speaking of, the highlight of my day was knowing that Miss Cyrus did a cover of Poison's Every Rose Has Its Thorn. One of those, "WTF?! WHY WOULD ANYONE WANNA RUIN SUCH A GREAT SONG?!" moments for me. You think I'm lying? Go CLICK for yourself. And look at her whipping her hair and shit. But, other than that - somewhat - traumatic little experience, I managed to rekindle the love I once have with East 17 *hands up if you're one of those people who used to hum their songs, like, everyday!*, PJ & Duncan (Ant & Dec), Montley Crue and --- Faithless. And some more.
  • Watched two movies today. Due Date and All About Steve. Due Date - kind of - sucked. With Robert Downey, Jr. in it, IS THAT THE BEST THEY CAN COME UP WITH?! A serious case of wasting good talent. All About Steve was -- okay. I wasn't really paying attention anyway. Was too busy mind fucking Bradley Cooper. And by mind fucking, I mean fucking him in my mind. 
  • What it is with Indonesians and virginity? Still. Today one of my followers Cc-ed a tweet from some twat who was talking about virginity and how WE, women - should "keep" it until they're married. The ones that *fails* to do so are considered uneducated. REALLY NOW?! So the ones that judges other people based on what's going on between her legs and what she wants to do with her own fucking body is or should be considered -- educated? What kind of sick understanding is that? Why should women be valued based on her fucking hymen? And men, what? It's okay for you to fuck anything that walks and breathes? Geeeeez!If you can keep that oh-so-valuable-virginity of yours until you're married, well -- kudos for you! But if not, don't let other people look down on you. Men, grow the fuck up you dicks! Enough with the whole superficial values and whatever. Yeah, call me immoral. Whatever. I know how most of us LOVES playing that moral-police act like you're all that.
  • Spent the whole day craving for pizza. But was too lazy to go out and get some. Even to lazy to order a delivery. LAAZZZY! 
  • Pete decided to eat play-doh today just because he was wondering how it tastes *shakes head*. I'd like to think he just made history. Therefore, I shall make it a part of my blog post. So - voila!
  • Last but not least, I am so very disappointed at the first episode, season five, of SKINS. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Seriously. It was like a crappy British version of Mean Girls. And Lindsay Lohan isn't even a part of this version. Why didn't you guys just use the old cast? The old Freddie, Cook, Effy, Pandora, Finch twins, etc.? WHHHHY? *wails*
Okay. That will be all.
Hope your Saturday was peachy.


Cheers.


x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you kak Unee :). I'm so glad that you criticized that twat :))
Tapi, aku mau tanya lagi boleh ya? boleh dong :P
Kalau misalnya yang jadi masalah bukan soal hymen yang udah rusak, tapi yang jadi permasalahan adalah - 'cause the girl having sex, then how to open up their mind to understand?

Unee Adisti said...

Eeerr... I honestly don't get your question, darling. Cause the girl is having sex? What about that? Like I said, each and every one of us is entitled to our own bodies.

And to open whose mind? Other people? Other stupid people?
You don't do that. We can never *open* people's minds to understand if they want to keep theirs shut to begin with.
All you can do, as a person, is to hold on to what you believe.
You're not responsible for other people's stupidity.

Well, at least, I don't.
Hope that helps.