Friday, 11 March 2011

Wonderful Dreams, You :)

He Skype - call me. Sounding *really* tired.
Told him that maybe he should just go to bed.
He said, "No."
So, we ended up talking about some stuff.
One of those stuff is about how Google - apparently - translates webpages. I mean, I know Google translates, but I didn't know that it could translate a whole fucking page.
So, basically, the few posts that I wrote in Bahasa Indonesia to avoid him knowing that I'm talking about him, well -- that's useless.
Thank you, Google. Let's shake hands and have coffee.
That was probably one of the most embarrassing moment/conversation I have ever had.
* headdesk *
Then I told him again that maybeee he should just go to sleep. Again, his answer was, "No." 
Yes, he's stubborn like that. 
If I could sing without damaging one's hearing, I might have sang him a lullaby or something. But knowing that I would - damage one's hearing, that is - I chose to play A.A Bondy's A Slow Parade. 
After a minute, I knew I lost him. Like, he already dozed off. 
See? I was right, you!
You should just go to sleep.
Stubborn.
I didn't hang up right away tho'.
Stayed on Skype for around 3 minutes just to hear him breathing.
Yes, yes. Lame.
And it gets lamer as I say, even doing that made me smile.
:)

All I wanted to do was run my fingers through your hair as I watch you sleep.
* Yes. Still lame. Sorry. *

It's like, I wanna say, 


Heh heh heh...............

Sleep tight, you.
I hope you didn't hear the words I whispered before I hung up.
Hah-hah-ha.

And ..

Okay.
Y'all can barf now.

PS: Hey, you ... :*
:)

Oh jebus. Haha. I can't stop the lame-ness.
I'm sorry. Okay. That will be all.

Cheers!

x

5 comments:

Andini Haryani said...

I was smiling while reading the whole thing. It's not lame! Been there done that for almost 4 years before I finally tied the knot. Eventually skype gets tiring. :D

Unee Adisti said...

ah dammit!
haha. I'm just not used to *this* sort of emotions, Din. So, it's a bit weird for me.
Well, umm .... we'll talk more in a more private "place".
It ain't here.
:))

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

this made me smile :)
*hugs*

dini said...

hahahhaa jatuh cinta nyah kau tante..aku pun senyum2 sendiri baca post yang satu ini.

jadi ingat tadi jam 2 pagi abis begadang, aku random bbm dia bilang "SADurday morning without u, sleep tight you there" aw aw aw it was silly but i felt great after that :)

hahaaha jadi curhat juga...abaikan

Unee Adisti said...

Aww, J... *HUGS*
( Y'know, I really hope we can meet one day. :) )

Dini, bahahahaha..dia curhat dong.
SADurday ya? *angguk2*
hahaha.
Gpp lah, din. Saya nerima curhat di komen blog dan Ym kok.
:))
*kisses*