I don't really feel like writing anything, but I needed something to distract me. Yes, again, I feel like I've fucked things up.
The fuck-up, that would be me. Good stuff aren't made for me, because I'll just fuck 'em real good, eventually. Either with my thoughts, my words or the things I didn't do. This "skill" should really go in to my resume.
Wait.
*stares at title* I wasn't going to post about that!
I was going to tell you the advantages of having creative and kind friends!
Why?
Because creativity is good. And because you might get free stuff made out of that creativity. Good stuff is good too. So, I was right.
Because creativity is good. And because you might get free stuff made out of that creativity. Good stuff is good too. So, I was right.
Creativity is good.
First, let me tell you how I prefer letters compared to anything. Not necessarily the kind you mail, but just something you write using a pen on a piece of paper. It just feels more personal. Compared to, let's say, e-cards, or a picture that you tag to, like, a hundred of people on facebook.
I mean, technology is awesome and all, but that doesn't mean you can just stop being personal. Right?
Yes, I see one nodding back there.
Anyway,
after a long time, Freyke (@freykekosakoy) was the first time to ever sent me a postcard. Best part of the postcard? He made it himself!
And then, second one came from Anggun Pribadi(@agnpr)
What's interesting is what he wrote at the back of the postcard.
" Bingung mau milihin foto yang mana, namun karena dari stock yang nyangkut di tas, tampaknya hanya yang ini yang cocok menggambarkan kegalauan dirimu, kak!! "
F you, Gun. Thanks for the postcard but, F you!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
( And, fyi, I'm not "galau" anymore. *sombong* ... *ditendang Agun* )
Okay. Next.
One day, Jesse (@JesseOey) BBM-ed me and asked for my home address. I gave it to him and then asked, what it's for. He said he's going to send me something. I was like, " Okaaaay .. " I thought he was just going to send me another postcard. But he didn't. Instead, he sent me an issue of one my favorite magazine in the whole wide world! FRANKIE MAGAZINE! Australia, this is one GOOD magazine you got.
With that comes a note.
And yes, I will stay AWESOME! Mwahahahaha~
Thank you, babe!
We should definitely meet one day.
SHOULD!
Then, the one from Lalla (@LallaPratami).
Theeeen, the one from Dini (@dimothedreamer).
What's different is, Dini drew her postcards. How fucking awesome is that, huh? One was a drawing of London. Which, the British himself liked ( yeah .. showed it to him. All excited and stuff. )
The other one was a drawing of Thom Yorke with a quote from "Street Spirit" (It's awesome how two of these postcards got a Radiohead quote on it. FUCKYEAH! haha. )
And, she also sent me a Radiohead CD.
That made me VERY happy. Why? Because I had the exact same CD. Bought it months ago. Left it in my car. And, one day, my driver decided to spill something on one of the CDs (it's a two CD album). As if that's not bad enough, he dropped the other one. So when I was entering my car, I didn't see that there was a CD on the car's mat, and stepped on it.
AWESOME!
I tried buying another one, but I can't find any!
I was pretty sad.
But not anymore. Thanks to Dini.
THANK YOU DINI!
So yeah.
Thank you guys!
I shall send you guys something too. Soon.
Something equally awesome. Although, that might take a while. My brain haven't been functioning lately. Especially the creative side.
You guys are the best.
And I'm lucky to have known each and every one of you.
:)
PS :
I was a little pissed when I started writing this post (if you haven't noticed). But, now I'm not. That's what I like about being with you, boyfriend. Well, what I like about us. We don't really keep arguments too long. Which is also probably we're so awesome. Oh yeah, we are.
I was a little pissed when I started writing this post (if you haven't noticed). But, now I'm not. That's what I like about being with you, boyfriend. Well, what I like about us. We don't really keep arguments too long. Which is also probably we're so awesome. Oh yeah, we are.
:)
Cheers!
x


2 comments:
hey unee..... this the new blog?
thank u unee... i'll send u next one from another city hehehe.... just wait for it.. :)
Yes, Frey.
This is my new blog.
Aaaaaaak!
Reallllly?
Can't wait!
:D
Post a Comment