So here's the thing. I fucking hate women who uses their woman "privileges" to get what they want. You know, the tears, the vulnerability, the "oh - I'm - so - hurt - and - sad - so - please - either - be - my -shoulder - to - cry - or - fuck - my - brains - out " -- kind of shit.
Don't get me wrong, I've been that woman. When I was in fucking high school. When you're over 20, still doing that is just so fucking pathetic. For me. Like, isn't there anything better in/from you that you can use to get what you want rather to weaken yourself? No? Nothing? Awww ... here's a pat on your shoulder and me saying, " Sad. "
No, not really.
I've said this quite a lot in the past, I'm going to say it again - JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR - I might not be pretty, but I ain't fucking stupid. Even if I am, I'm not THAT stupid.
I do pay attention.
I do notice the small things.
Sometimes when I'm not even trying.
The games you (think) you're playing, I've played them too.
Maybe even better than you.
Or maybe not.
But I've played them too.
Believe me that.
Don't pretend that you're being nice with me. I can sense that. You can always sense that.
Being in a relationship with someone is not a strong enough reason for that someone to not want to be in someone else's pants. It never is most of the time.
So, I'm not really buying that.
I never did.
Again, might not be pretty, but refuses to be considered stupid.
Thinking about women like that, makes me wanna shit on their faces. Might as well spread your legs for money rather than do that. It's just ... disgusting. And sad.
And as much fun as it is to find/make friends with the people you "met" online, try to have friends in real life as well so that you'll have other options when you feel like being clingy and desperate for attention.
This is me ranting.
This is me saying what I feel like saying.
And feeling.
And thinking.
Oh and by the way, the more you're trying to be cute, the more I feel like smashing your face.
Yeah, you can stop trying.
Bite me.
And fuck you.
You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment