Monday, 4 July 2011

The good, the bad, the embarrassing, the fun.

Woke up early today because I had an appointment to interview Putrama Tuta. He's the director for this new Indo movie called, "Catatan Harian si Boy". It was at 10 am. Got there around 09.50 am. Which is good. Had to wait for Fata tho'. He came a bit late.
The interview started not long after 10. It was at the hotel's coffee shop. I can smoke while doing the interview. Which is good because it made me less nervous.
We spent almost an hour talking. Mas Putra was nice. Again, I'm lucky enough to be interviewing another fun, talkative and humble talented person.
After that, Fata wanted to take a couple of photos of him and cast - Carissa Puteri, Paul Foster, Albert Halim - that came with him to Medan for the promo. They were texted to come downstairs. Paul and Albert showed up first. Spent 20 minutes or so talking to them as well. Nice guys.


left to right : Paul, Albert, Me, Mas Putra. 

Paul is like the new "favorite" now. Most of my girl friends now has a new object for their wet-dream. Ha-ha.

When I got to the office to write down the interview, I realised that I forgot to click the stupid "record" button. So ... that means that the whole interview went unrecorded. Of course, that's the bad bit of the day.
*sigh*

After the interview, me and Fata made a plan to go watch the movie. So we went asking our other friends if they want to watch it too. Kathy read my tweet to Wahyu and Dita and said she wants to come along. Me and her went to plaza first and had lunch. While I was eating, Adhitia Sofyan - yes, the one I interviewed yesterday *points previous post* - mentioned me on Twitter, saying,


I was like ................................................................... WHAT THE FUCK?!
He said he got a little "help" from Google. Then I tried to remember what I wrote. Afraid that I wrote something stupid. I opened my blog from my phone, re-read my post and was relieved that I didn't write anything stupid. BUT ... then I saw the print-screen image. And how lame that was. And how he might think I was lame.
.
.
.
Embarrassed.
And to know that there's a big chance that he also read other post - or should I say, other crap (?) - that I wrote here ... it's just ... oh my .... god!
Shoot me!
SHOOT ME NOW!

*facepalm*

We went to see the movie. All seven of us. The movie was pretty good. Well, compared to most Indonesian films nowadays, it's GREAT. I believe we all enjoyed it. I honestly don't mind watching it for the second time. Even if it's just for Heri (Albert's character) and Nico (Abimana's character). Those two are my favorite! Although they're not the main characters, I like them the most!

All and all, today is not that bad.

No comments: