My Sunday felt like a Monday. Well, maybe not exactly like a Monday. It's half busy as a Monday. But it's okay. I had a wonderful Sunday.
I got the chance to meet and interview Adhitia Sofyan.
WHOA!
He's probably not as famous as most singers who, actually, can't sing. But, this dude is probably one of the most talented singers here. I like his music, his lyrics. I even like his style. You know, not too much. Not trying to look like some celeb or whatever. I was afraid that he was going to be one of those snobbish - famous - people - wannabe. I was ready to have my expectations ruined.
The interview was delayed for two hours because there was a little baggage mix up at the airport and they lost 2 guitars. Luckily, the airline was able to gave them back. Another worry that got to me was, that whole incident will ruin his mood and that'll effect the interview.
I'm glad it didn't.
It didn't feel like an interview, to be honest. Felt like I was having a casual chit-chat with a friend about music. Which was fun. He said, he prefers it like that.
As I was writing the interview, a few minutes ago, listening to the recording, I realised how great it went. He was very humble and active. I mean, I've interviewed people who likes to give a "no" or "yes" answer to questions. That's pretty annoying.
Good thing he wasn't like that.
What made me feel flattered was when, at the end of the interview, he said that he liked my questions. That they're not boring. That's like the best - somewhat - compliment a reporter / journalist can ever received. If only he knew that I was quite nervous to interview him, I didn't know what to ask until 1.5 hours before I left the house.
If only he knew ...
haha.
But the most surprising part of the interview was this :
WOOOOOT!
Yeah yeah, I can feel you reading this post and thinking, " Y SO LAME, WOMAN?! "
Maybe I am being lame, but I can't help not feeling flattered.
AAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Y U SO NICE, ADHITIA SOFYAN?!
xD
I am happy.
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment