My room got its turn on Monday. I was told that it'll be finish around Wednesday or Thursday. Told they guy, I want it to be done in two days. So, he did.
My blue room is now my green room.
And because today is a holiday here, I spent almost the entire day cleaning up. Putting this and that back to its place. Pushing back closets and shit.
Yeah, my whole body was just ready to break - literally - after that.
I realised that I haven't done anything with my table since ... ages ago. There used to be a couple of Eminem's posters on this table. As its cover. So to speak. But today, I decided to change it. I still love you the same tho', Em.
I ripped off a couple of pages from different magazine. The first left was an article that I wrote for ... well ... the magazine that I'm currently working for. Next is a photo of Mariana Renata. One of Indonesia's finest, most beautiful creature. Ripped that photo from Nylon Indonesia. I know you can't see it, but next to that is an article about Radiohead that I took from Rolling Stone Indonesia. And next to that is an artwork of the Gorillaz. Took it from an Australian magazine that I don't really remember the name. Then, above them are just photos of New York and ... London.
Hehe.
A photo that Pete took, a photo of New York and a photo of Pete that I took.
:)
When I went to Penang with my Mom and Dad, I told my mom that I wanted this Fossil watch. She refused to buy it for me because she said it was too expensive. But then, dad said I should just get it. Yes, he payed for it. Without nagging me about the price. He knows that I'm not the kind of person who's willing to ask for anything pricey, unless I really want it. And that doesn't happen often. Trust me. So I told the shopkeeper that I'm going to buy that one and she said I could choose the box I want to go keep it in. And I was like, "REALLY?" So I chose this box. Obviously because it has the word "NY" on it. Combined with a really cute camera.
I realised that this watch was the last thing my dad bought me.
:')
Books. My books.
Few of them.
Very few.
I also just realised how many books I got. Some I've finished reading. Some I haven't. Some I regret buying. Some I got for free. Hehehe.
The keychain reminded me of last year. When we celebrated the 1st anniversary of the magazine.
We all went out for dinner and just had a great time. I miss my ex co-workers. The people that actually knows how to appreciate individual creativities and ideas. It's breaking my heart to see how we're ... falling to pieces, slowly, a year after that.
*sigh*
So ...
this is my green room.
Still haven't done anything with the walls. I have a couple of ideas tho'. I just didn't have I needed to do it today.
Maybe next week.






No comments:
Post a Comment