I don't know why people care so much about how much I curse. Fuck, shit, dick, jerk, twat, wanker, ass, etc. Those are just words. Some people, apparently, doesn't see them like that. Maybe because here, in Indonesia, most of us are still head over heels for something called, 'superficial appreciation'.
Saying/using nice words doesn't really make you a *nice* person. Well, at least that's how I see it. And just because someone never uses bad language, doesn't mean s/he appreciates you more than the ones who does. For me, appreciation is an action. Not just words. You can fake words easier than action.
It's not what you say, it's what you do.
( Yes, that saying actually goes for everything in life. Not just when you're in love and stuff. )
And, this might be hard for you to believe, but I don't say 'fuck' all the time, y'know? And not to everyone. Just the ones who deserves it. Plus, if I'm feeling so upset or hating something/someone so bad, why aren't I allowed to express it? Who the fuck are you tell me how to express my feelings? When I'm upset, I'll show you that. When I'm not, well -- I'm not going to. That's called - say it with me now - being human!
Example :
If I was talking about a guy who only got the balls to hit and abuse girls, why am I being judged for calling him a "useless piece of dick"? Or simply just a fucker. What should I be calling him then? God's finest creation?
Don't hate me for being expressive. Because I'm not hating you for trying so hard to be/sound polite ALL the time just because you're worried what people might say about you.
So, maybe, what I'm trying to say is, if you someone who just like to curse a lot, doesn't mean s/he is a bad person. And if you don't like to curse, doesn't mean you're all that.
When I say," fuck you " doesn't mean that I :
1. want to.
2. hates you.
Maybe because you just -- deserve it, at that time. And you're free to say the same thing to me too if you think I deserve it, of course.
Loosen up a bit, people!
GEEZ!
LOVE YOUUUUUU!
Cheers!
x

1 comment:
true true
Post a Comment