Let us, oh no no .... Let me talk about something fun tonight.
*thinks*
I want to talk about the things I like. Not in alphabetical order. And it can be the thing I've always liked or the ones I recently like. Random. Because random is fun!
- Sushi. I don't get people that don't like sushi. I seriously don't. Yes, I know it's like, raw fish and stuff. But it's not like you're eating a fish straight from the sea or something. It's really good.
- Lasagna. This is like food for the gods. 'nuff said.
- Talking about music. But I don't like to talk about that with people that tend to think their taste is the best, y'know? Like, " Oh, sorry. I don't listen to that. I only listen to this kind of music because it's ... better. It's the best." Bite me. That's not how you're suppose to see music. You don't have to like them all, but saying that one is better than the other is just ... wrong. Music is as much as it is an expression as well as the way you express something. There's nothing wrong with that. Different people have different ways. I don't like the way Justin Bieber expresses his feelings - for example - but that doesn't mean I think he's awful. I just ... don't like him. See the difference?
- Concerts. OH MY GAWD DO I LOVE WATCHING CONCERTS! haha. First band I ever saw live was an Indo rock band, /rif. Around ... 2002 or 2003. They were awesome. Then, Java Jazz Festival 2010. But, so far, Java Rocking Land 2010 is the most memorable one. Despite the shitty attitude Billy Corgan gave us, I would gladly go back to that moment. The crowd, the friends I was with, the bands, the muddy venue, the free Jack Daniels a drummer friend gave me (hahaha), EVERYTHING. It was just ... awesome.
- The rain. Not the heavy kind. Just like, light rain. Well, I don't mind heavy rain if you can just leave the thunder behind.
- British accent. No no ... not because he's British. That's just a wonderful coincidence. I think you British people have the most sex accent. No, not sexy. But sex. Your accent = sex. I. Don't. Know. Why.
- Going to the movies and watch a movie (or two) alone. No, that's not sad. That's actually fun. It's sad if you think it's sad. I like it because sometimes, just sometimes, I'd like to take myself out on a date or just do something fun. Alone.
- Cooking shows. First, let me get this straight. I don't cook. But I really like watching cooking shows on tv. I'm not sure why.
- Dove products. Haha. I swear this isn't advertising. But I really like their products. So far, I'm wearing their body lotion, shower cream, deodorant, shampoo and facial scrub.
- Male perfumes and wrist watches. I don't like female perfumes. They're too ... girly (d'uh!). I don't like girl's watches because they make my hand looks funny.
- Balconies. Because they are awesome.
- Being around creative / smart people. They can make me feel like I'm so very uncreative / stupid most of the time. But I like the atmosphere. Once, I spent the whole night talking to a bunch of people that consists of a painter, a photographer, a short movie director, an indie musician and a writer. That was just ... perfect. I prefer to make friends with people like that compared to the ones with loads of money or even the famous ones.
- Airplanes (flying) on the night sky. I like to see them lights blink. Y'know what I mean? It's pretty.
- Book / music / dvd stores. These places are like my strip club.
- Clothes. No, not fashion. Not expensive ones. More like, nice clothes. I don't really understand "trends" - as in, what's hip and what's not - as important as that to some people. And for me, I find it more of an achievement if I can get cool stuff - shirts, shoes, etc - with very cheap prices. Yeah, suck on your brands.
- Casey Abrams. Every time I see you on American Idol, I want to kiss my tv screen, Abrams. Seriously. We should really have coffee together. mwahahaha ~
- Mark Romanek.
- Chandler Bing. You are probably one of the sweetest and funniest (fictional) guy ever.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Haruki Murakami, Khaled Hosseini and Edgar Allan Poe. The way you write, gentlemen! The way you write!
- People that say what they want to see in your face. Yeah. Cowards aren't really my favorites.
- Amusement parks and game arcades. Boys, as much as I like expensive food at a fancy restaurant and whatever, those two places are the best place you can take me out on a date. No, really.
- Dolphins and dogs. I love animals. Well, except for reptiles (sorry, guys..). But these two are special. I'm not sure how say it, but I think of them more as humans rather than animals.
- Sneakers. Okay. Look. I'll be 27 this year, and I still wear sneakers. Good thing I work at a place where that's not a problem. I tried wearing high-heels in the past, but they're just not for me, man! If it's not mandatory, I'd prefer my sneakers. Or at least a pair of flats.
- J.co's Avocado Dicaprio. No, that's not Leo Dicaprio's long lost brother or something. That's a doughnut. One of J.co's. I know the name is tacky, but -- DAMN! It tastes sooooooooo good!
- Hotel rooms. There's something about hotel rooms. The smell, the tidiness (that will change after I'm in the room for over 30 minutes, of course...). I just like being in one.
- Small pubs/cafes (preferably with live music). Not too crowded tho'. Just the amount of people. Where you can have a good time with friends. Yeah, not really a fan of clubs. Been there, done that.
- Daredevil. He's my favorite superhero! Oh yes, he is.
- Scrambled eggs with a lot of chili sauce.
- New York City. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, NYC!
- Fitz & The Tantrums ( thanks to Amalia for "introducing" me to this band..), Two Door Cinema Club ( Wahyu - their biggest fan I know - is also the happiest to know that I now love this band.. ) and Neon Trees ( thanks, you! :) )
- Tofu. No, not the oh-so-tacky-has-been-Indo-trio. But the food. Yes, I dig tofu.
- Tequila. Oh yeah. Me is a tequila chick.
- Friends and Will & Grace. I don't think I'll ever get sick of watching these two series. They never fail me. NEVER, you hear?!
- My friends. Because they're fucking awesome. Of course.
- Spending time with you. In every possible way. :* :)
WHOA!
35!
haha. Sorry. Guess I was having too much fun with it, I sort of lost count.
So there you go! Probably the most uninteresting post of the month. Not that I ever posted anything interesting up here. heh heh ...
If the same level of boredom strikes in the future, I might do my dislike list.
Cheers!
x





No comments:
Post a Comment