Hello to one visitor from Exeter, Devon, UK.
( Yes, I can "see" you. *points the "Live Traffic Feed"* ).
Like what you've read?
Not that I care.
Was just (trying) to be polite.
Okay.
So, found what you're looking for?
Again, not that I care.
I just like to ask questions to make people think that I fuckin' care.
So here's the thing, lady.
YOU come at a very bad timing.
My fuse of patience is quite short at the moment.
I couldn't give a fuck's ass about other people's feelings at the moment.
I'm to busy with mine.
Yeah, I'm fucking selfish like that.
So.
Drop it.
As crazy as I was a couple of years ago, I was stalking the guy. Not the girl. Well, probably because the girl's using a fake name and shit. But still, even if -- I don't think I would allow myself to stoop that low.
I'm crazy with boundaries.
If he wants you back, don't you think you'd be together again by now?
HUH?
But you're not.
So I guess, that's a no from him.
Just ... LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.
Can you do that?
SHITTY FUCKIN' DRAMA LIKE THIS FUCKING ONE IS THE LAST FUCKING THING I FUCKING NEED RIGHT FUCKING NOW, YOU FUCKING GET ME?
And if you got something to say, say it to my fucking face!
You know my fucking formspring account right?
Leave something there like what you did the first time.
Or a comment here.
I respect people like that more, y'know?
Too bad my all my old emails were hacked.
Otherwise, I'd be emailing you right now.
Yes, that's how I roll.
I say something to one's face.
Not behind their fucking back.
You should try that.
So yeah ...
if you want drama, I'll give you drama. Just not the chicken way.
But I do hope you come and visit again. So that you can read this. This post that comes from my heart.
And after that, I suggest you get a fucking life and move the fuck on.
I SO CAN'T FUCKING TOLERATE SHIT RIGHT NOW.
BELIEVE ME THAT.
FUCK.
Cheers, up yours and bite me!
3 comments:
you go girlllllllllllll...
apparently i know how that feeling. being stalk by someone you didn't even know or maybe not important at all.
i'm enjoying every minute while she sneak up on my timeline even my blog.
just don't mind shit like that.
cheeerrrrrrsssssss
Haha.
Yeah ... other times, I might have a better response to this crap. But now, she's lucky she doesn't live nearby. Or I'd slap her so hard, something between her legs will feel sore.
Just ... absolutely bad timing.
*sigh*
Anyways, guess this is what cool people have to go thru' eh, Cha?
:))
is it weird that i'm very very very proud of you right now because of this, tante? hahahaha i feel like giving you a giant virtual hug!! F YEAH!!
Post a Comment