I've been doing a 30 Days Challenge on my tumblr.
And been busy having fun with Britt, my (choco) instax camera.
Britt is a name given by boyfriend slash fiance, Pete. Reason?
"Because you (me) are marrying a British guy".
Ah yes, I know. We're awesome.
*hah?*
It's pretty addictive. The only thing that sucks is, the film is pretty damn expensive. In my currency, it's 120K a pack. You'll (only) have 10 photos from each pack.
Which also reminds me of my other polaroid.
I googled this picture up. Mine looks quite a lot like this one.
I've had it for over a year now. Bought it from an ex co-worker. He sold it to me pretty cheap. And I still can't find the film for it. Well, my friend Fahmi, who owns this camera/toycam shop where I bought Britt said that he can probably find it for me but it'll cost me 350K/pack for 10 photos. Say it with me now,
" WHAT THE FUCK?! "
I just wish that it doesn't have to be that expensive.
*sigh*
I've been thinking of using one of my analog camera again. My Braun that I named Veruca. I got one roll of film left. But ... the last time I have a couple of rolls develop, they were all ruined. Burned. All EIGHT rolls of them. Most of them are medium format films from Hajime, my Lomo Holga. So, I'm still trying to recover from shocking experience.
Ah well.
I'm just bored out of my skull and felt like rambling crap.
So there you go.
Crap.






2 comments:
hello britt! schue says hi :)
120rb/pack? yg polos? mahal itu tanteh. aku paling mahal 95rb/pack. biasanya 85-90rb.
Post a Comment